I want to burn trash and/or debris on my property. Can I burn outdoors in Harris County? Do I call or notify Antioch V.F.D. to file or request a burn permit?

Outdoor burning in Harris County is regulated by the Georgia Forestry Commission. Please call the District 7 office located in Waverly Hall at 706-582-3996, email, or apply online here for a burn permit online.